Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Online Angel

There's a bend on the road I am taking and along my journey, God sent me an angel. I have met her through my mother-in-law but never had the chance to really get to know her. I would just see her name in my email inbox as she is fond of sending inspirational messages, some of which I never had the chance to appreciate until I came across a bend on the road. Her inspirational messages accompanied me through my trying times and I learned to appreciate the inspiring thoughts and the biblical passages she would often send. I also learned to reply to her messages and let her know how I appreciate her presence and help...God sent me an angel Ms. Monera Cabuguin...thank you so much maám and I hope to meet you and thank you in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment